Sunday, January 6, 2008

Reign Over Me / Nintendo Wii

I just got done watching Reign Over Me with the family. I must say that until this movie, Adam Sandler has done nothing of value in his career. I wish I could have been the moderator in Billy Madison to tell Mr. Sandler that we "are all dumber for having listened to you and may God have mercy on your soul". Every time I watch Adam Sandler, I feel the intelligence being drained from my body. With that said, the pain and sadness that he was able to convey in this film is nothing short of extraordinary. He almost redeems himself for the years of garbage and appears to be a credible actor. I was as close to crying as I think I'm ever going to get. Well done, Mr. Sandler.

On a side note, I found this little nugget- apparently Queen Elizabeth herself is addicted to the Nintendo Wii. God Save the Queen... haha.

Blu3

No comments: